Friday, October 12, 2007

a day at UP Diliman

I went this afternoon to Quezon City somewhere in Monumento to get the Jolly Kids Apparel for our Kiddie Party Promo. Since I didn't get lost, I resolute to give myself a reward. I don’t know, I was supposed to go in DLSU Manila to buy Animo Shirts, since I'm already in QC, I decided to go nalang in UP Diliman. One of my dream schools, too bad I wasn’t able to get the UPCAT. (Eh di sana Iskolar din ako ngayon!) But I’m glad that I am a proud Lasallian. Well, at first I really don’t know what route I will suppose to go. I keep on asking these stupid non-sense strangers but they’ve giving me these wrong information’s. Thank God to Rainna, I text her and she told me everything. Then, I finally traversed by a jeepney in SM North Edsa to UP Campus. I feel so stupid that time. When I’m on my way to UP, I thought “ang layo naman ng UP!” but when I finally got there, I was amazed with the environment. The grass, the buildings, the students and everything was so great! As well as the “scholars”, when I looked at them I’m thinking that these students were so smart. The first stop was in Shopping Center, I said to myself that I need at least a souvenir, since it’s my first time to there actually, I don’t know what’s the name of the shop basta its sells UP Merchandises. I bought UP T-Shirt for 220php and it’s so cute. I love it! I really wanted to buy more but I don’t have enough money. Shopping Center isn’t that big but they’ve got it all for you (Haha SM?). I keep on walking and walking. Trying to observe every detail of each place that I’ve seen, I feel so free. I’m so happy that time. Then I realized, “Why I didn’t take UPCAT?” Maybe there’s purpose and one by one I can see why.

No comments: